Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week 5:Favorite movies

My favorite movie of 2010-2011 would definitely be Tangled(click on title for link). It is a very cute animation movie remake and rewrite of the story Rapunzel. It's weird because I have lost interest in cartoons and animation up until the end of 2010 when all these new animations like How to Train a Dragon and Megaman came out. Tangled has a really fun plot with humorous and attractive characters. What really attracted my attention to this movie was the beautiful style the beautiful scenes created. The scenery of the movie was really realistic at times, and the creators used breath-taking colors created amazing pictures. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who wants a good laugh.


My favorite movie of all time would be Inception. It was a story that focuses on the concept of dreams within dreams, and brings to focus the idea that our world might not be the real world. This movie was very intriguing and suspenseful, and after watching it for four times, I finally was able to solve all the questions that I had when I watched it the first time.





1 comment: